Hi all,

I just want to point out that the issue is that MavenWrapperDownloader has
incorrect license headers in its source repository, see [1].  We should not
fault Apache projects for leveraging this, since the upstream is not
properly setup.  I can follow up with the developer to fix their headers
via a github issue (if no one else gets to it before me).  Likewise, we
should leave the source in as that is the ideal way to bootstrap the
plugin.  The developer even added it since many Apache projects were
struggling to create releases when his toolkit was in use.  Likewise, since
this project includes no NOTICE file there's nothing to add to a project's
notice file, per the Apache License.

Including prior statements about NOTICE is completely optional, but in the
case of no SGA would be ideal.  I don't think that's a blocker for release
since we have ICLAs on file for the main contributors [2] to this
codebase.  I see Adrian has already corrected this in the repo, so I would
be +1 to releasing with that modification.

John

[1]:
https://github.com/takari/maven-wrapper/blob/master/.mvn/wrapper/MavenWrapperDownloader.java
[2]: