Hi Adrian,

(NOTE - cross posted to private lists. Take care with replies.)

Thanks for your patience regarding the branding issue I mentioned.

> On Feb 14, 2019, at 4:29 AM, Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Finally, there was an unresolved question about branding of the repo. I
> dont think we should attempt another release if there is something else
> lurking.

The name Apache Zipkin Brave Karaf (incubating) represents a confusion of two
Apache Brands - Zipkin an incubating podling and Apache Karaf.

See http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#other

This suggests that the proper name respecting Karaf’s brand would be "Apache
Zipkin Brave (incubating) for Apache Karaf"

Regards,
Dave