We would really prefer us to not have to add a non standard and explicit
line in the NOTICE file about "The OpenZipkin Authors" as it doesnt exist
as a legal entity and even if it did, it didn't sign an SGA.

We would like that to not only be a non-blocker for this release, but also
subsequent ones in different repos which are yet to move. In other words,
we would like a clean file and if there is confusion on this topic it be
fully resolved prior to any more work on incubation.

In other words agree that this "The OpenZipkin Authors" addendum to the
NOTICE is neither required nor will be resurrected as a blocker to a future
release or graduation? If this is a disagreement, we would prefer to have
multiple IPMC members say so and why before asking us to escalate to legal.

Finally, there was an unresolved question about branding of the repo. I
dont think we should attempt another release if there is something else
lurking.

Thanks for the help folks.

-Adrian