Hi

Thanks Justin for the clarification.  I guess the policy imply the
source materials cannot have any binary.
But what if the binary is only for testing, which cannot be part of
the released software.
>From my point of view, we don't need to modify the source materials
testing binary to do the software release as it is not a part of the
binary release of the software.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Willem Jiang