From: Vinayakumar B <vinayakum...@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 8:38:39 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Binary jars in the source release which are only for testing

Hi,

For testing purpose.. why cant provide bin artifacts in a separate
convenience binary package as its being done in many other projects.. why
it should be part of source package.?

For the easy detection.. bin artifacts can have same version number as
source.

Again.. Official voting is on source package as per policy.

-Vinay