Hi Steve

Here is my +1 binding.
Sorry doesn't take part the vote earlier. Look like you have wait one week.
You should be good to continue release process. Good luck.

Checked
1. Compile passed.
2. sha256 and sha512 existed and checked.
3. NOTICE, DISCLAIMER, LICENSE exist and look like right.
4. sbt ratCheck passed.
5. incubating in name.
6. asc sign checked. And I just sign and publish your KEY.

For sha256 and sha512, I think just keeping sha512 is good enough, but truely
sha256 is not asked to remove for now.

If you need my help on vote, you could send mail to me(wusheng@a.o).

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108