On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 12:11, 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sh...@foxmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sebb
>

> I just sent confirm
> `private-tc.1551700751.baimfhedlialniklhnho-Allen.Wang.123=outlook....@skywalking.apache.org`
>  requested by Yao Wang again.
> Still fail, 6 times just today

I just replied, and it worked fine; they are shown as being on the list.

By the way, the email address such as the confirmation mail above
contains a cookie which means it can be sent by anyone (not just
moderators), so is best not shared on a public list.

Can you forward some example failure mails directly to me please?

> And for other two PPMC members, Dongxue(1151262...@qq.com) and
> Kai(oracle...@gmail.com)
> Get nothing.

Who gets nothing?