On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 7:43 AM Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Actually, it is pretty easy to tell. The bottom of the resolution will
> say
> > something like "". Compare Royale[1] (with a discharge of
> responsibilities)
> > compared to Serf[2].
>
> Perhaps?
>
> Royale has:
> "RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to Apache FlexJS
>  encumbered upon the Apache Flex Project are hereafter discharged.”
>
> Flex has:
> " RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache
>  Incubator Flex podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
>  Project are hereafter discharged.”
>
> Whimsey [1] however has nothing similar.

Not sure that I understand your concern. Whimsy and Serf went "straight to
TLP", so there is no discharge of responsibilities from "prior ownership".

Podlings that graduate (like Flex) have a resolution saying that the
Incubator is no longer responsibility for the project. Projects that
spin-out (like Royale) say their prior project has no further
responsibility for what gets spun out.

> But given all board reports are at:
> https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/XXX.html
>
> It may be easy to script that and come up with a list.

Sure.

Cheers,
-g