Hi,

Yes the artifact being voted on was [1].

We've been automating more of our release process (including generating the
call-to-vote email) and in had streamlined out the list of URLs from the
call-to-vote email.  From your feedback, it seems like that was not
appropriate.  I will open an issue to put them back into the generated email.

Thanks for voting & apologies for the delay in responding.  I was completely
off-line last week on vacation.

--dave