Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote on 04/25/2019 10:41:28 PM:

> Hi,
>
> > If that URL was missing what where people actually voting on?
> Looking at the vote thread on the dev list it seem it was a GitHub hash??
>
> Can anyone answer this?

Per the original dev list vote email [1]

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-openwhisk-release.git;a=blob_plain;f=tools/rcverify.sh;hb=HEAD

> rcverify.sh openwhisk-composer 'OpenWhisk Composer' 0.11.0-incubating rc2

Running the referenced script on your local machine with those arguments
downloads the specified artifacts and produces a log of what was verified
that is included in our individual votes as in  [2].

--dave

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/71290ca376a3a1ef591c655dfb92ad9f355b5489ae31dc093c0c54bf@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E
[2]