HI,

> maybe you can open source the tools you use justin.

I spoken about it at many ApacheCons and provided "them" here on this list.
Calling them tools is probably an exaggeration, It’s nothing complex.

Here’s the tool I used:

search copyright | sort -u

(Where search is "find . -type f -exec grep -i "$1" {} \;“)

I then look at the files it finds to see if they match with what is listed in
LICENSE.

Sometime I might do a few more searches like "search BSD" or "search MIT” or
“search general public license”. I didn’t in this case.

Do note that this will not catch the case where a header had moved or altered
or code been minified. Tools are there to just help and will not find
everything. If you want something more comprehensive I suggest you setup
Fossology [1].

> you seem uncanny ability to find glitches, yet also have an ability to
> ignore note in the vote request mentioning known issues.

None of the issue I mentioned where mentioned in the vote as from what I can
see?

> start helping instead of finding faults. you are the reason incubator is
> not something anyone wants to go through

I am helping, you’ll note a) I voted +1 b) provided feedback that will improve
your next release.

The incubator is here to help, if you want things checked in a release before
you vote on it then just ask here. If you want to try out a new process or
change how you vote on something then you can discuss it here.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.fossology.org