Hi,

In the link your shared, there is this
> For example, if you distribute copies of the library, whether gratis or for a
> fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that we gave you. You must
> make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code.

This is not compatible with our Apache 2.0 and Apache public good goal. Apache
software should allow all users to use as their wish, even don’t open source
again, sell the fork/mutation versions as they will.

LGPL has been discussed many times, but that is not the only concern here.

If that possible, week don’t depend on this in runtime? Dynamic links are same
as Java dependency, which should not be allowed.

This is my personal perspective only.

Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin