Hi,

> As mentioned above, Webkit is under dual License(BSD and LPGL)

It that was the was you would be OK dual licensed usually mean you can choose
the license you want to use. Sadly as you say this is not the case here but
"WebKit is open source software with portions licensed under the LGPL and BSD”.

> and it’s almost impossible for us to figure out which function is a pure BSD
> function.

Can Weex work without webkit? It’s OK if it’s an optional dependancy on LGPL
code. If not OK if it requires it.

You can’t include LGPL code in a release. It might be possible for a 3rd party
to distribute one. I suggest you ask on legal-discuss.

Thanks,
Justin