Hi -

> On Jul 1, 2019, at 1:30 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 1:39 AM Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
> wrote:
>> ...I put up suggested text changes for an incubator disclaimer here [1]...
>
> Basically just adding this, right?
>
>> Some of the project releases may not follow ASF policy or have
>> incomplete or unknown licensing conditions....
>
> It works for me but I'd say "incubating project" to be clearer.

How is this?

“Some of the incubating project’s releases may not be fully compliant with ASF
policy. For example, releases may have incomplete or unreviewed licensing
conditions. Known issues will be described on the project’s status page."

>> ...It also been suggested than any known issues be listed in the
>> disclaimer...
>
> I don't think that works as modifying the disclaimer to list issues
> will change the digests of the archive that's being voted on - and
> those shouldn't change IMO.
>
> As Paul suggests in a different thread I'd go for easy to find tickets
> to describe those changes. The disclaimer might point to
> http://incubator.apache.org/release-issues which in turn points to
> those tickets, keyed by release name and version number. Or something
> like that - a permalink that points to the details.

I would suggest that in a revamping of podling status pages that the podling
can list current issues with each release.

The link to that page is easy: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/<podling>

BTW - I’ve changed my thoughts on a Whimsical version of the status data and am
planning to put these in as AsciiDoc pages / YML into the Incubator’s Git.

Regards,
Dave