Hi,

I reorganised the policy pages and that can be seen here. [1]

The next task which I think would be useful to to simply that language on that
page as it’s not written in a very user friendly way. It's wordy and uses
lauaguage that non-native english speakers I assume would find difficult to
understand.

It’s also a little cumbersome in how it refers to products and projects and
reviews and assesses projects. I know why it written this way but it missing
context. e.g the review and assessment is done via the incubator board report.

I’ll make a pull request for people to review over the next couple of days,
unless someone jumps in first.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html