Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

> 1. Should we move disclaimer and release up instead of being the last?
> Seems like good to be upfront with these

For now I’ve just left thing in the order they were.

> 2. About “It MAY consider the termination of a Podling if violations are
> not corrected.“

It practice this is probably not going to happen and there are going to be
conversations with the podling to correct things way before we consider this.
Each situation is going to be different so I don’t think we can put a general
time frame on it. In general it needs to happen before graduation, and a s long
as some progress is being made, all is fine. Also no timeline was specified
before so adding one would change policy, which I think would need further
discussion.

Thanks,
Justin