Hi Justin,

A couple of suggested edits to the responsibilities:

- Welcoming new Podlings to become part of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF).
- Guiding Podlings to govern and grow their communities according to *the
Apache Way*, the ASF's philosophy and guidelines for collaborative development.
(Provide a link.)

A note about language:

"MAY choose to distribute” should be shortened to “MAY distribute"

A note about "Podlings MUST NOT perform any releases”. I think that this does
not properly handle the reality of new Podlings like Zipkin that already have
existing communities and need to transition their release process to the ASF.
We need to discuss how we provide the appropriate guidance for that aspect. I’m
not sure of the best way to describe this, but efforts should be made.

Thanks,
Dave