+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes file
- DISCLAIMER exists (WIP version)
- LICENSE present - note it is being fixed for next version
- NOTICE present - being fixed for next release.
- no unexpected binaries
- All source files have ASF headers with noted exceptions.
- Can compile on OSX (Mojave) and all tests pass (if one follows the directions
and uses the cmake variant.

Regards,
Dave