> I would remove ALL content below line 9 ( currently lines 9 to 37), as
all of that is LICENSE information and belongs in the LICENSE file not
NOTICE

Justin,
I am confused. Are you proposing to move all attribution from NOTICE to
LICENSE?
We were told by our lawyer that all attribution belongs to NOTICE, and
LICENSE should have applicable licenses only.

I also see that you voted on Ratis saying that NOTICE is OK.
I am looking at their NOTICE, and it has attribution almost exactly like in
our NOTICE.
Could you clarify please?
Thank you.