Dear IPMC:

I am sending this email to let you know that the Apache (incubating) TVM
community started a formal RFC for our first apache release.

Because this is our first ASF release, the community wanted to hold the
release to the highest standard possible, by starting an RFC to ask
everyone to verify the RC before the formal vote.

While we have already gone through the common checklist(such as licenses
and disclaimer), we would love to get help from IPMC members as well, if
possible, to help us check if there is anything that we might be missing.

Please refer to the following thread:

- RFC thread https://github.com/apache/incubator-tvm/issues/4406
- Mirrored dev@ thread about the same RFC:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a5a4d6e43975809aebab46043d95ecd794a7d9235f078d732ab4e515@%3Cdev.tvm.apache.org%3E