Thanks Justin for providing helpful feedbacks! and thanks Yizhi for making
the improvement and bringing another RC.
The community did another pass over the licenses and addressed Justin's
note and made a sweep of the codebase to remove all the un-necessary
copyright messages(including those that are not on Justin's list).

The community would like to hold the release to the highest possible
standard in our first release and these feedbacks are super valuable for
us.
It would be great to get further feedbacks from IPMC members to help us to
uphold that standard.

Please refer to the updated RC:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tvm/releases/tag/0.6.0.rc1

Thank you!