Hi,

I’ve not had an extensive look but I note this license in your license file:
LLVM Release License

While a BSD style license (I think) it not listen in Apaches list of compatible
licenses. You’ll also note it include other 3rd party licensed buts of
software, these would need to be checked if they are compatible with ALv2 and
listed in the LICENSE file if your include any code under those licenses.

I's also suggest you use the work in progress DISCLAIMER [1], as it more likely
your first release will pass an IPMC votes if you do so.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#disclaimers