I think we can transfer the repos to ASF first. As it is possible to use
the disclaimer when making a release in ASF, the transfer should not effect
the old release schedule. And we can make a new branch to do the clean up
work(which may mess the repo up when it is not fully done), and then merge
it back to the development branch. So before the first nasty clean up works
done, we could still make releases based on the old code base which has the
old license, etc.

And I think there is no technical problem for transferring the code base,
the infra team will help? Just mirror the code from bitbucket to ASF
gitbox, and then mirror it to GitHub, then we could start to use GitHub.
And we could even just clone the code to local, and then push it to the ASF
gitbox, no problem. The problem maybe the stuff on BitBucket other than
code, for example, the issues and PRs? I do not think it is easy to
transfer these things... Are they important to the project Greg?

Thanks.

Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com.invalid> 于2019年11月29日周五 下午12:28写道: