Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch> 于2019年12月2日周一 下午4:24写道:

> On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 3:20 PM 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > ...IMO, the name 'NuttX' is a kudos to Gregory Nutt, who has been
> > developing and maintaining the project for 15 years...
>
> I'm fine with having such a name for historical reasons and I agree
> that it's nice to recognize the hard work of the project's creator.
>
> > ...No matter what is the name, he will be the center of the project....
>
> Having someone be THE center of an Apache project is not ok, our
> projects are governed by their PMCs.

Yes, I agree. What I say is abount the current state, when we just enter
the incubator, no doubt Greg will still be the center, as he has been
holding the project for 15 years, changing the name can not change this
fact...

> But as I just said in my reply to Ted about the bus factor, IMO that's
> something that can be sorted out during incubation, especially if the
> project's current "benevolent dictator" expressly mentions a desire to
> step down from that role.

Yes. Thank you very much. This is something that needs to be addressed
during the incubating time. At least, Greg said in this thread that he is
willing to give up control, let's see if this could come to true.