The problem is that "fork" means two different things, and that some
members seem to be interpreting fork in the sense of a project level fork -
meaning creating a new community out of an existing project.  Whereas the
fork on github is really about raising pull requests Paul is mentioning.

We should have no issue with projects having the "fork me on github"
anywhere since it doesn't mean they're encouraging creating a new project.

also my 0.02.

John