Hi Bertrand,

That sounds a better way to promote the community aligning with Apache rules.
Thanks.  :-)

Cheers,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 03/31/2020 16:20,Bertrand Delacretaz<bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:27 AM Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
...The compromise which seemed acceptable to most in that thread seems to be to
remove “GitHub” from the link...