Hi

Thanks for your `Congrats`. And best wished to our graduation. :)

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 03/29/2020 17:42,Harbs<harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure. I understand that. I have no issue with what happened with the graduating
project. (hence the new thread) Congrats on that!!! :-)

I’ll leave this here for a couple of days to give folks a chance to respond. If
folks think that this should continue on board@ then we can do that.

Cheers,
Harbs