Hi Jim,

I am not sure about this project and have concerns:

(1) If you look at https://bitnine.net/agensgraph/ you will note that
AgensGraph is a product name.

(2) The community is being called AgensGraph Extension and it is very likely
that the VP, Brand will not approve.

I’m concerned about whether or not this will develop into a community or will
remain essentially a BitNine community.

I’m also concerned about the experience level of the mentors and we have not
heard from any of them on this thread.

Regards,
Dave