Answers inline:

> On Apr 14, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> I am not sure about this project and have concerns:
>
> (1) If you look at https://bitnine.net/agensgraph/ you will note that
> AgensGraph is a product name.
>
> (2) The community is being called AgensGraph Extension and it is very likely
> that the VP, Brand will not approve.

Regarding the name: One of the 1st efforts will be a renaming of the project.

> I’m concerned about whether or not this will develop into a community or will
> remain essentially a BitNine community.

Certainly this is a concern of all incoming podlings though, isn't it? Isn't
the goal of Incubator to ensure, as much as possible, that the podling DOES
develop into a community? So why the overdue concern, if overdue is correct,
about this one?

> I’m also concerned about the experience level of the mentors and we have not
> heard from any of them on this thread.

Both Kevin and Von are members. How much more experience would you like? Should
I ask for additional Mentor volunteers? This sometimes happens organically when
a VOTE is run, but, as Champion, I can make a specific request. What
qualifications would you accept as reasonable to alleviate your concern?

> Regards,
> Dave

Stay safe!

Cheers.