Hello Ming Wen,

Thanks for the question!

Harry Zhu is the contributor of Sedona R binding. His code is a submodule
of the main repo
https://github.com/DataSystemsLab/GeoSpark/tree/master/contrib, and thus
was not counted towards the main statistics. The main repo of GeoSpark R is
here https://github.com/harryprince/geospark

We will soon merge his code into the main repo. This way, his contribution
will be shown in the main statistics.

I hope this answers your question! :)

Jia

Jia Yu