Thank you, Justin and Felix.

In addition to the comments from Felix, I am adding a few points:

1. We have noticed that the release process will go through voting, which
may take some time. We have no problem with that. We believe that
experiencing these is vital to Sedona and our community will benefit from
it.
2. We are not aware of any issues if the incubation takes longer. For sure,
we want the project to graduate to be a top-level project but what matters
most is that this project and the community should become mature enough and
be able to thrive on their own.

Thanks,
Jia

Jia Yu