Thanks Ming.

Certainly, different PMC can take a different approach towards release.
We are not suggesting that every PMC should take our approach.
In the particular case of TVM, the community has been working on several
major features including Ansor, uTVM and it does not make sense to cut
the release say right now.

Again, the PPMC wants to produce high quality releases according to feature
plans coordinated with the community, rather than creating more releases.
Notably the last release was pretty recent as well.

While there is one release manager in the past two releases, many PPMC
members(including myself) participated in the release to make sure that
release is in high quality.
I imagine I could have added my name to the release manager as well :) Also
the PMC contains several Apache members who have previous experiences in
cutting releases in TLP projects. So we are very confident that the PMC can
continue to do so.

TQ