Thanks Matt!

That was indeed the approach we used before. The main problem of this
approach is
- There could be certain upstream changes (say tensorflow get updated) that
may not retrigger the rebuild
- The CI instance itself can quickly get crowded by the historical cached
images and causes disk overflow problems.
- Overall we find it is very hard to reproduce the CI error when there is a
problem because of the potential mismatch(due to stale build)

So the community switched to using a stable binary tag as for more stable
env without blocking the CI, while periodically updating
these images when this is a dependency change.

TQ