Hi Sheng Wu, thanks for looking at this.

Please see the thread I referenced https://s.apache.org/0x3wx

> And typically, we hope to see
> 1. Apache Maturity Model Assessment

I have absolutely no idea what this is. It is not referenced from the Incubator
Website navigation. Can you please provide a link? Thanks

> 2. What your mentors would like to say

OK, I'll encourage them to contribute to this VOTE. That's the point of a VOTE
right :)

> 3. How many release managers have been involved in the successful release
> process

Joshua Poore (poorejc) and myself (lewismc)

> 4. Website check

Do you mean podling status webpage? Everything in the clutch analysis is marked
as green
https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/flagon.html

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-154

> Please talk with your mentors, who could help you more.

I am a mentor. I've mentored this project since it entered the Incubator in
2016. I'm trying to assist them with their graduation desires.

Thanks again for reviewing.
lewismc