Hi, Dave,

When we decide to donate project to Apache Incubator, we consider several
candidate names and make a vote in our community, the results are
as follows:

* YunionCloud - a cloud union of Clouds, 26 vote
* UnioneCloud - to unify many clouds into One Cloud, 10 vote
* OpenYunion -  open source Cloud Union, 5 vote
* OpenMHCP - open source Multi/Hybrid Cloud Platform, 2 vote

So we decided to choose YunionCloud as the new name. But we did not
realize it conflicted with our company domain name.

As you suggested, we would like to consider UnioneCloud as the project name.

Would you consider UnioneCloud an appropriate project name?

Many thanks,

Jian Qiu

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月14日周三 上午9:47写道: