Dear all,

We checked the candidate name UnioneCloud against several trademark
registries and the web, the results are the following:

US trademark registry: no match
EU trademark registry: no match
CN trademark registry: no match
India trademark registry: no match

Github: no exact match, but there is a project with similar name: unioncloud
Bitbucket: no match
Web(google): no exact match, there is a similar domain: unioncloud.org

Further, the name has no direct relationship with our company domain name
(yunion).

I'm wondering whether the name 'UnioneCloud' is safe to use?

Many thanks

Jian Qiu

Jian Qiu <sword...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月14日周三 下午3:29写道: