Hi

I can't find the compiling doc in the mail, but when I run compiling using
OpenJDK11, it fails
```

Expected: a string containing "Extension instance(name: canNotInstantiated,
class: class org.apache.shenyu.spi.fixture.CanNotInstantiatedSPI)  could
not be instantiated: Class org.apache.shenyu.spi.ExtensionLoader can not
access a member of class
org.apache.shenyu.spi.fixture.CanNotInstantiatedSPI with modifiers
\"private\""

     but: was "Extension instance(name: canNotInstantiated, class: class
org.apache.shenyu.spi.fixture.CanNotInstantiatedSPI)  could not be
instantiated: class org.apache.shenyu.spi.ExtensionLoader cannot access a
member of class org.apache.shenyu.spi.fixture.CanNotInstantiatedSPI with
modifiers "private""

at
org.apache.shenyu.spi.ExtensionLoaderTest.testGetExtensionLoaderCanNotInstantiatedSPI(ExtensionLoaderTest.java:186)

[INFO] Running org.apache.shenyu.spi.SpiExtensionFactoryTest

[INFO] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
0.003 s - in org.apache.shenyu.spi.SpiExtensionFactoryTest

[INFO]

[INFO] Results:

[INFO]

[ERROR] Failures:

[ERROR]
ExtensionLoaderTest.testGetExtensionLoaderCanNotInstantiatedSPI:186

Expected: a string containing "Extension instance(name: canNotInstantiated,
class: class org.apache.shenyu.spi.fixture.CanNotInstantiatedSPI)  could
not be instantiated: Class org.apache.shenyu.spi.ExtensionLoader can not
access a member of class
org.apache.shenyu.spi.fixture.CanNotInstantiatedSPI with modifiers
\"private\""

     but: was "Extension instance(name: canNotInstantiated, class: class
org.apache.shenyu.spi.fixture.CanNotInstantiatedSPI)  could not be
instantiated: class org.apache.shenyu.spi.ExtensionLoader cannot access a
member of class org.apache.shenyu.spi.fixture.CanNotInstantiatedSPI with
modifiers "private""

[INFO]

[ERROR] Tests run: 15, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

[INFO]
```
Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108