Hi
Thanks for looking into this.

On Mon, 6 Sept 2021 at 09:15, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a couple of questions:
> I see we have ICLAs for the two main contributors, do we have ICLAs for
> any for the the other contributors?

?? You mean we need CLAs for every person who contributed a Pull Request to
an Apache License project? (
https://github.com/mvndaemon/mvnd/graphs/contributors)
I don't understand the point. If folks have contributed to Apache license
project I do not think a CLA is needed.
We are not even doing that here @ ASF

> The repro includes GPL licensed code how is this going to be handled? (GPL
> is category X and not compatible with the Apache license).

we need to address the native part. Not sure how ATM

> There also seems to be other non open source code? (e.g. "Copyright 2004
> Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL.
> Use is subject to license terms.”) How will this be handled?

yup the native part has some problems which need to be addressed.