Please check the SGA template of ASF, like Craig mentioned, usually,
there is no date/timestamp included.
The foundation just needs legal approval that the company granted to
move codes to the foundation, others(like individuals) should submit
ICLA(s)

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

hulk <hulk.webs...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月25日周一 10:19写道: