Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 3, 2022, at 8:45 PM, Brahma Reddy Battula <bra...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> There are companies and people want to bring back Ambari..

Who are the individual people? Were any contributors, committers, and/or PMC
members of Ambari.

> And we got the
> champion and mentors..

Generally mentors are ASF members which is good.

> We can share during the proposal.
>
> Is there any special template?

The Attic PMC has to agree to whatever process is followed and incubation is
one of four options.

IMO the discussion going on gene...@attic.apache.org should continue with you
providing your list of individuals. I’ll follow up in that thread.

Regards,
Dave