Hey Roman, I and Bramha we work at VISA where we plan to continue using Ambari
and improve it along the way.. I was previously PMC/Committer on Ambari and
would very much like to work with you in bringing back this project.

I was planning to call few old members I know who were active in Ambari.

If it's okay, I will call you sometime this week to get your thoughts.

Regards,
--Suhas