Hi Julian,

This is very true. I’m also dismayed by -1 votes based on not yet having
explicit plans on removing LGPL/GPL dependencies. Following Apache Release
policy is a to do to learn during Incubation. The real question is if the
community accepts that their release cycle will be slowed.

Best,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone