@Zur Aviem
1. first streampark do is the fact that computing operations support
functions, while Apache InLongt is a data integration framework. Data
integration and operation and maintenance support are completely different
areas
2. The growth of a software product can not be separated from the
competition, we should not have protectionist ideas, full product
competition, more conducive to the growth of the product, in order to give
birth to more world-changing projects

Zur Aviem <aviemz...@gmail.com> 于2022年8月29日周一 03:17写道: