@Justin Mclean
hi,In the process of sorting through all the X class dependencies, we found
that many of them are dual protocol, for example

org.codehaus.jackson:jackson-xc is dual-licensed.
1) GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1
2) The Apache Software License, Version 2.0

How is this finally classified, and does it comply with apache rules?

Best,
Zhuoyu Chen.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年8月29日周一 10:45写道: