Exciting to see interest growing!
I think rather than try and gather all of these things now, we follow up
the proposal with a roadmap discussion.

Just as we often entertain new committers during the proposal consideration
we can do that then as well.
If you'd like to provide your names and affiliations here, I can add them
to the upcoming proposal.
If you'd like to wait to agree on the proposal first that would work too.

Again, very good to see traction building here!

--larry