Dear Justin,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

With respect to the highlighting issues:

1. We've already removed the mention about "DataLab feather logo" from our page
footer.
2. For now, we do not have candidates. However, if good committer wants to join
our team and develop the product we accept him/her with pleasure.
3. Perhaps somehow we have missed private subscription for some PPMC members.
I'll find out it.
4. People you have noticed help us by consulting about new features,
architecture, and other improvements.
   And actually some of them are not very active now. Should we remove them
from PPMC members before  the graduation process?
5. I've reviewed the name discussion [1] and logo [2] (links are added).
   In my opinion, the logo demonstrates the podling name: DataLab (logo) & Data
Lab (podling name).
   I was wondering if you could explain why our logo doesn't reflect the
podling name in your opinion?
   Perhaps, you mean something else. It would be great if you could clarify it.

   [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-184
   [2] https://www.apache.org/logos/#datalab

Best regards,
Ruslan Kulynych