HI,

> 4. People you have noticed help us by consulting about new features,
> architecture, and other improvements.
> And actually some of them are not very active now. Should we remove them from
> PPMC members before  the graduation process?

Perhaps best approach is to ask these people if they want to continue to be
involved in the project as PMC members. If they say no or you get no reply,
then remove them.

> 5. I've reviewed the name discussion [1] and logo [2] (links are added).
> In my opinion, the logo demonstrates the podling name: DataLab (logo) & Data
> Lab (podling name).
> I was wondering if you could explain why our logo doesn't reflect the podling
> name in your opinion?
> Perhaps, you mean something else. It would be great if you could clarify it.

The name approved is “Apache DataLab” not “DataLab” and there some discussion
why “DataLab” may not be suitable as it s too generic and many other products
use that name. Also given recent discussions about the use of the Apache name
(which you may not be aware of) I wonder if branding the project branding
strongly as "Apache DataLab” is a good idea?

Kind Regards,
Justin