Hi  Justin,

I read your comments carefully and found that the only gap was in
./third_party/rust-sgx-sdk and I am going to fix it soon.

- I did not see any license problem with crypto/src/lib.rs or its relation with
https://github.com/skalenetwork/sgxwallet/blob/develop/LevelDB.cpp.
- The GPL in ./third_party/wamr.patch is from a removed file. We do not add any
GPL file in the patch.
- common/rusty_leveldb_sgx is modified from
https://github.com/dermesser/leveldb-rs that I think is a reimplementation of
https://github.com/google/leveldb.
- Those different copyright statements from Google, HP, Sun, Intel, Android,
Ant Financial, XiaoMi and many many others use SPDX-License-Identifier:
Apache-2.0 WITH LLVM-exception. They are from third_party/wasm-micro-runtime.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Sincerely,
He