Hi,

I would need to do a review in more detail to find out what should be added to
LICENSE (and NOTICE) or if there are any other issues. I can see there further
3rd party software included in your source please than needs to bee mentioned
in LICENSE.

Re [1] it is under the MIT license but that may not accurate as it states "A
fully compatible implementation of LevelDB in Rust. .. The implementation is
very close to the original; often, you can see the same algorithm translated
1:1, and class (struct) and method names are similar or the same.”. Given it is
a copy of the original it should be under the same license as the original. Do
you know where the original is? It's odd to me that [2] is BSD license but this
copy is MIT licensed so perhaps that wasn’t the source?

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://github.com/dermesser/leveldb-rs
2. https://github.com/google/leveldb