> I found a few minor issues where some name and branding work needs to
> be done. Note that the project should be referred to as “OpenDAL” in
> the first instances and generally in headings, and 3rd parties need to
> make it clear it is an Apache project and includes the trademark
> attribute.

Thanks for raising those issues.

I have fixed this for all websites controlled by us, including:

> 1. https://pypi.org/project/opendal/
> 2. https://opendal.apache.org/docs/python/opendal.html
> 3. https://crates.io/crates/opendal
> 4. https://docs.rs/crate/opendal/latest
> 6. https://hackmd.io/@opendal

NOTE: pypi.org, crates.io, docs.rs will be updated after our next release
published.

For third-party sites, the OpenDAL PMC will strive to communicate with them to
ensure compliance with our branding policy.

I have started some work in this area as listed:

With dilu: https://github.com/zwpaper/dilu/pull/1
With databend: https://github.com/datafuselabs/databend-docs/pull/285

--
Xuanwo